Sunday, September 12, 2010

Not ''mushroom'' for a mouse, house

Hello all!  I have a new card.  This time, I used an image from Lyn.  You can get to her blog here.  I love visiting it, because Lyn creates such beautiful cards.  She also offers a free digi every week.  She posted a challenge a few weeks ago and I decided to join in. So this is my card for her challenge.

Bonjour tout le monde.  J'ai une nouvelle carte.  J'ai utilisé une magnifique image de Lyn.  En cliquant ici, vous vous rendrez sur son blogue.  J'aime visiter son site, car Lyn crée de magnifiques cartes.  De plus, elle offre une image gratuite à chaque semaine.  Il y a quelques semaines, elle nous a proposé un défi et j'ai décidé de participer.  Voici donc ma carte pour ce défi.

Thanks for visiting - À la prochaine.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Cindy, love the colours you've chosen for my 'Not Mushroom for a Mouse, House', Challenge!! Little mouse looks really happy!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.